In partnership with Mendo-Lake SBDC, Lake EDC provides confidential and FREE one-on-one counseling for established and developing entrepreneurs. Our business advisors are all located in or around Lake County, in the rural counties of Northern California. We take pride in providing individualized counseling plans and real-world advice.
There are currently no scheduled trainings. Please check back soon!
The Lake County Economic Development Corporation works with a regional network of lenders to access flexible business capital.
Our loan program does more than just accept applications and fund loans. Our access to capital program includes the following services:
- Preparations for financing—for new and established businesses
- Low interest, long term business financing
- Loan packaging for multiple sources of financing
The LCEDC utilizes the United States Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Intermediary Relending Program (IRP) to provide financing to local businesses.
IRP Loan Program
This loan program provides gap-financing to startup and existing businesses in Lake County who need capital and are creating community value.
- Loan amounts range from $10,000 to $150,000
- Loans will be collateralized (real estate and/or UCC filings on equipment)
- Loan terms are from 1 to 10 years
Eligible uses for loan funds:
- Purchase of equipment, inventory, and real estate
- Leasehold improvements
- Working capital