How to Navigate EIDL Repayment
April 21, 2023
The first payment for COVID-19 EIDL borrowers is due 30 months from the date of the original note. That means that these loans are starting to become due now.
The payment process is not difficult – and we will go over the procedures and answer any questions you might have.
- How to sign up and start making payments
- How to set up automatic payments from your bank account
- How to pull statements and monthly balances
- How to make changes to your current payment schedule
- How to communicate with the SBA accounting debts