Financial Statement Management
April 14, 2023
Whether we’re in a pandemic or not, it’s a good idea to know how your business is doing financially, and being able to pivot quickly if needed. This workshop will better equip you in how to manage your business financials, so that you can quickly adapt when you notice changes to your cash flow.
- Interpreting financial statements to better manage and understand your operations, cash flow, and profitability.
- Identifying your cash flow cycle and how it impacts your business.
- Learning how to calculate and use financial ratios to troubleshoot fiscal dangers and improve performance.
- How to think critically when looking at pricing and costs.
- Developing forecasts and budget techniques to improve profits.